X-CUBE-PWM-DITHR is an STM32 Cube embedded software expansion package. It provides a demonstration firmware for implementing the PWM resolution enhancement technique for the STM32 general-purpose timers.
For more details, please refer to the application note PWM resolution enhancement through a dithering technique for STM32 advanced-configuration, general-purpose and lite timers (AN4507).
- Provides a reference implementation of the PWM resolution enhancement technique as described by the AN4507 application note document
- Demonstrates the boosting of the STM32 general-purpose timer hardware capabilities through the generating of a 9-bit resolution instead of 6-bit resolution (hardware limit) PWM signal at 1.25 MHz PWM frequency
- Demonstration example designed in a way that makes easy the perception of the added resolution bits using standard lab equipment(a low-pass filter and an oscilloscope)
- Demonstration software readily runs on the NUCLEO-F302R8 Nucleo board populated with an STM32F302R8T6 microcontroller
- Software easily migrated to any other microcontroller in the STM32 family
- Software source-code template generated by the STM32CubeMx software tool
- Easily tailorable for any other toolchain provided by the STM32 ecosystem
- Software's source-code well commented and highly readable making most of its sub-routines easily integrable into source-code snippet libraries
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-PWM-DITHR||Demonstration firmware for PWM resolution enhancement through dithering technique software expansion for STM32Cube (AN4507)||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.