The X-CUBE-SPN16 is an expansion software package for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN830 to control three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing.
It is compatible with the NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F302R8, NUCLEO-F303RE or NUCLEO-F401RE development boards when connected to an X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 expansion board.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a three-phase brushless motor, managing a single driver (STSPIN830) and an STM32 Nucleo expansion board (X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1).
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|产品型号||一般描述||Software Version||供应商||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-SPN16||Three-phase motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
MadeForSTM32™ is a new quality label delivered by ST, which is granted after an evaluation process. It helps engineers identify third party solutions with the highest level of integration and quality for the STM32 microcontrollers' ecosystem. MadeForSTM32™ is offered to members of the ST Partner Program who want to go one step further in our collaboration, with the overall objective of contributing to a high-quality STM32 ecosystem.
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.