The X-CUBE-SPN17 is an expansion software for STM32Cube. The software runs on the STM32 Nucleo providing management of STSPIN233 to control low voltage three-phase brushless DC motors. The expansion is built on STM32Cube software technology to ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with a sample implementation driving a low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor, with BEMF sensing.
It is compatible with NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 and NUCLEO-F401RE boards when connected to one or more X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 expansion boards.
The package contains a user interface layer enabling real-time transmission of data to a PC through the terminal.
- Sample application to drive a low voltage three phase brushless motor, managing an STSPIN233 (single driver) and an X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1
- Sample implementation available on the X-NUCLEO-IHM17M1 expansion board plugged on top of a NUCLEO-F030R8, NUCLEO-F103RB, NUCLEO-F302R8 or NUCLEO-F401RE board.
- Timer to generate step clock and voltage reference
- Management of parameters like minimum and maximum speed, direction etc.
- GPIO, PWM and IRQ configuration
- API function available to send any application command to the motor driver
- User interface utility based on PC terminal to control the motor
- Speed control through potentiometer
- Motor control by user button
- Easy portability across different MCU families, thanks to STM32Cube
- Free, user-friendly license terms
|型号||General Description||Software Version||Supplier||GitHub link||下载|
|X-CUBE-SPN17||Low voltage three-phase brushless DC motor driver software expansion for STM32Cube||1.0.0||ST||-|
The STM32Cube.AI is an extension pack of the widely used STM32CubeMX configuration and code generation tool enabling AI on STM32 Arm® Cortex®-M-based microcontrollers.
The X-CUBE-VS4A Expansion Package consists of a set of libraries and application examples for STM32F7 Series microcontrollers acting as Alexa-enabled devices. It runs on the 32F769IDISCOVERY board, which provides a native Ethernet interface.
Check out our video to get inspired to release your creativity