STMicroelectronics STM8S-TOUCH-LIB is a touch sensing library that provides a complete and robust free source-code solution to transform any 8-bit microcontroller into a capacitive touch sensing controller. This solution allows designers familiar with the use of standard microcontrollers to create higher-end human interfaces by replacing conventional electromechanical switches by touch sensing keys.
The STM8 touch sensing library is part of the application firmware. It allows combining various capacitive sensing touchkey/linear/rotary touch sensors with traditional MCU features (communications, control of LEDs, beeper or LCD) in the same application.
- Complete C source code library with firmware examples for STM8S and STM8A microcontrollers
- Resistor-capacitor (RC) acquisition principle supported
- Multifunction capability to combine capacitive sensing functions with traditional MCU features (communications, LED/beeper/ LCD control)
- Flexible touchkey/linear/rotary touch sensors configuration and combination with up to 24 touchkeys and 2 linear/rotary.
- Acquisition, filtering and calibration functions
- Enhanced processing features for optimized sensitivity and immunity
- MCU resources
- Minimized number of external components
- Reduced MCU memory space
- Up to 8-bit linear/rotary resolution
- Active shield feature
- Compliant with MISRA
- Compliant with Cosmic, IAR and Raisonance C compilers
|产品型号||Software Version||Marketing Status||供应商||下载|