The osxMotionGC add-on software package for X-CUBE-MEMS1 software runs on STM32 Nucleo and includes drivers for recognizing inertial sensors. It provides real-time gyroscope calibration through angular zero-rate level coefficients (offset) used to correct gyroscope data.
The algorithm is provided in static library format and is designed to be used on STM32 microcontrollers based on the ARM Cortex-M3 or ARM Cortex-M4 architecture.
It is built on top of STM32Cube software technology that ease portability across different STM32 microcontrollers.
The software comes with sample implementation running on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) or X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 expansion board on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board.
- Real-time gyroscope calibration algorithm (under OPEN.MEMS license) based on gyroscope and accelerometer data
- Complete middleware to build applications on top of X-CUBE-MEMS1
- Sample application for transmitting real time sensor data to a PC
- Easy portability across different MCU families thanks to STM32Cube
- PC-based Windows application to log sensor data
- Free user-friendly license terms
- Sample implementation available on X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-IKS01A1 (with optional STEVAL-MKI160V1) expansion boards, mounted on a NUCLEO-F401RE or NUCLEO-L476RG development board