This package contains source code examples to create a PC based application (Windows®) to control the RF reader by FEIG (third party).
Several functions have been developed to control the RF transceiver using either Visual Basic 6 or C/C++ language.
The main purpose is the capability to drive the FEIG readers in order to control any ISO15693 devices such as M24LR and LRI products.
- The RF transceiver board is an USB based reader by FEIG (third party).
- The software will be able to support all ISO15693 products including M24LR series.
- Inventory, read and write commands have been implemented.
- Sample application to transmit NDEF message to a NFC device.
- The USB drivers and Dll are included.
To validate your subscription, please click on the link inside the email that has been sent to you. This link will be valid for 24 hours. Please check your spam filters in case you did not receive the email.
Picture 产品型号 制造商 描述 X-NUCLEO-NFC02A1 ST Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24LR for STM32 Nucleo产品型号
Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24LR for STM32 Nucleo
Picture 产品型号 制造商 描述 X-CUBE-MEMSMIC1 ST Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube产品型号
Digital MEMS microphones acquisition and processing software expansion for STM32Cube