STSW-ST25R002 software contains the ST25R3911B-DISCO firmware source, which is an USB HID controlled application for STM32L476.
It allows the GUI on the PC to control the ST25R3911B on the ST25R3911B-DISCO board and exchange arbitrary RF frames. The provided project is ready to be compiled using the Keil® toolchain.
- The ST25R3911B-DISCO board is an HF reader and NFC initiator demonstration board and is composed, among other parts, of an ST25R3911B (high performance HF reader / NFC initiator IC) and an STM32L4 microcontroller.
- The ST25R3911B-DISCO board is controlled by the PC software and connected via USB.
- The firmware supports the following RF protocols:
- ISO14443-B (including ST25TB series)
- Active Peer to Peer according to ISO18092
- Wakeup feature of ST25R3911B
- Automatic antenna tuning
- ST25R3911B register access