STSW-ST25RFAL003 is the implementation of the RF/NFC abstraction layer (RFAL) for the ST25R95.
The RFAL simplifies the development of applications by encapsulating device and protocol details.
The RFAL provides a common interface that makes the upper software layers independent from the used ST25R device. The RFAL with the same APIs is available for all ST25R devices, thus simplifying the software efforts when migrating from one device to another.
- Complete middleware to build NFC enabled applications based on the ST25R95 device
- Supported mode:
- Support of major NFC technologies:
- NFC-A (ISO14443A)
- NFC-B (ISO14443B)
- NFC-F (FeliCa™)
- NFC-V (ISO15693)
- Supported protocol:
- ISO-DEP (ISO data exchange protocol, ISO14443-4)
- Easy portability across different platforms (MCUs/RTOSs/OSs)
- Compliant with main RF/NFC standards:
- Application examples availability
- Free, user-friendly license terms
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.