The BlueNRG current consumption estimation tool can predict the current consumption under different conditions, as defined by the Bluetooth low energy specification, for the BlueNRG and BlueNRG-MS Bluetooth® low energy wireless network processors as well as the BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth® low energy systems-on-chip.
This application was developed to provide an accurate estimation of BlueNRG, BlueNRG-MS, BlueNRG-1 and BlueNRG-2 power consumption and related battery life under various operating conditions.
As a pure simulation tool, it should not, however, be considered as a substitute for real measurements taken on the actual silicon device.
- Allows measurement of average current consumption for various use cases
- Excellent correlation with real measurements
- User-friendly, easy to parameterize
- Available input parameters:
- Advertising/ scanning/ connection (Slave or Master)
- General settings: power/ payload/ intervals/ battery capacity
- Available output data:
- Average current estimation
- Battery life estimation
- Data rate estimation
- PC-based application
- Output report in PDF
- Save/ restore configuration
- Graphical plot of the current consumption during active phase
- Save plot in png format
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.