The HDMI2C2-5F2 is an integrated ESD protection and signal conditioning device for control links of HDMI transmitters (sink).
This device is a simple solution that provides HDMI designers with an easy and fast way to reach full compliance with the stringent HDMI CTS on a wide temperature range.
- For HDMI 1.4, 2.0 & 2.1 application, operating temperature from -40 to 85 °C
- 8 kV contact ESD protection on connector side (IEC 61000-4-2 level 4)
- Supports direct connection to low-voltage HDMI ASIC (down to 1.8 V)
- High integration level in 1 package
- DDC capacitive decoupling between ASIC and HDMI connector and dynamic pull-up for long cable driving
- Enable function to sense 5V power supply presence from HDMI connector and to switch off for power consumption optimization
- Backdrive protection on DDC bus
- Proposed in 500 µm pitch WLCSP package 10 bumps for easy PCB layout
Smart Antenna Tuning with STMicroelectronics (all LTE bands)
Antenna desense medication with ECMF™ common-mode filters integrating ESD protection
STHVDAC, STPTIC: better sensitivity and longer battery life
|Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch||工业||Ecopack2||
Package:Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch
Chip Scale Package 0.5mm pitch
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.