The EVAL-RHF100 product evaluation board of STMicroelectronics is designed to help characterize the RHF100 device. This rad-hard device is a 1.2 V, precision, low-power, ± 0.15 % fixed shunt, voltage reference with a typical average temperature co-efficient of 5 ppm/ºC and is housed in a Flat-10 ceramic package. This data brief provides a brief description of the EVAL-RHF100 product evaluation board and presents the EVAL-RHF100 schematic together with the top and bottom layers of the board.
For further details on STMicroelectronics' RHF100 device, please refer to the product datasheet.
- Designed for Flat-10 package
- Used to perform on-board characterization of the RHF100 prior to integration of STMicroelectronics' products
- Resistor and capacitor footprints implemented for 0805 series
- Two decoupling capacitors implemented on power supply pin and output pin to benefit from maximum performance of ST products
- R3 (cathode) resistor set to 18 kΩ, with a power supply voltage of 3.3 V this gives a cathode current of about 110 μA
- If RHF100 device is soldered onto the EVAL-RHF100, R1, R2, and Cn1 are not fitted onto the PCB
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|