The EVAL-L9177A is an Evaluation Board designed to evaluate L9177A, a smart power device designed by STMicroelectronics in advanced BCD technology.
L9177A is able to drive all the relevant loads used in one/two cylinder powertrain applications (Injectors, Relay, stepper motor, tachometer, etc.), to interface with Variable Reluctance Sensors and Hall sensors, to monitor diagnostic functionalities and to interact with the main networks present in powertrain environment (K-Line).
All channels are protected against short circuit and over-temperature condition.
The board can be connected to the SPC563M-DISP, the Discovery+ board developed for the SPC563M64L.
- Voltage min/max: 3.9 V to 30 V.
- No. channels:
- 2 injector driver
- 1 Lambda sensor heater
- 3 relay driver
- 1 LED/Lamp driver
- Tachometer driver
- Stepper motor driver
- 1 Protected High side dirver
- Device registers setting and the full diagnostic are available through SPI.
- Communication protocols: SPI, Kline.
- Access to all relevant pins by test points.
- Input signal connector compatible with the SPC563M-DISP (SPC563M64L Discovery+ evaluation board).
- Possibility to connect a generic microcontroller boards by using a simple adapter.
- Package: TQFP-64
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.