The EVAL-L9301 is an Evaluation Board designed to evaluate L9301, a smart power device mainly for ABS valves applications.
L9301 is able to drive electronic on-off valves with or without external freewheeling diode.
The OUT1-8 can be driven by parallel input in PWM mode or SPI command. Through the SPI it is possible to configure the device parameters like configuration, Slew-rate, Overcurrent threshold, to send the drivers EVAL-L9301 commands and to read back the diagnosis results.
The device is protected against over temperature, open load, short to GND and short to Vbattery condition. The overcurrent diagnostics can be set in latched or unlatched mode for each channel.
This kit includes L9301 Demo Board; Firmware for SPC560P-DISP; Graphical User Interface developed in LabView environment Documentation, Demo board and GUI user manual.
- Operating battery supply voltage: 5V - 18V
- Operating Vdd supply voltage: 4.75V - 5.25V
- Logic inputs TTLcompatible
- SPI interface for outputs control and for diagnosis data communication
- Power MOS:
- 8 Low side On-off driver
- 4 High side + 4 Low side on-off driver
- 4 configurable output configurations
- Access to all relevant pins by test points and jumper.
- Input signal connector compatible with SPC560P-DISP discovery board
- Possibility to connect a generic microcontroller boards by using a simple adapter.
- ISO PULSE circuit protection
- Reset button or Reset uC
|产品型号||Marketing Status||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||350.0 / 1|