L9779WD-SPI is able to drive all the relevant loads used in powertrain applications (Injectors, Ignitions, Relay, etc.), to interface with Variable Reluctance Sensors and Hall sensors, to monitor diagnostic functionalities and to interact with the main networks present in powertrain environment (CAN, K-Line).
All channels are protected against short circuit and over-temperature condition.
The board can be connected to the SPC56M-Discovery, the Discovery+ board developed for the SPC563M64L.
- Voltage min/max: 4.15V to 28V.
- No. channels:
- 4 injector driver
- 1 canister valve driver
- 2 Lambda sensor heater
- 1 Main relay driver
- 6 relay driver
- 1 LED driver
- 4 Ignition driver
- A programmable power stage configurable as double H-bridge to drive a stepper motor driver, or as independent 4 High side and 4 Low side drivers.
- Device registers setting and the full diagnostic are available through SPI.
- Communication protocols: SPI, CAN, (both with dedicated connectors), Kline.
- Access to all relevant pins by test points. Input signal connector compatible with the SPC56M-Discovery
- Possibility to connect a generic microcontroller boards by using a simple adapter.
- Package: HIQUAD-64.
|Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。