The EVAL-L99SM81VY is an evaluation board designed to drive one bipolar stepper motor in micro-stepping mode together with coil voltage measurement for stall detection. The evaluation board consists in a motherboard and a daughterboard on which the L99SM81V is mounted. Both of the evaluation boards provide electronic control modules with enhanced power management power supply functionalities including one standby mode.
The motherboard, based on SPC56 microcontroller, provides the logic section for monitoring and driving the L99SM81V assembled on the daughterboard.
With the aim of making the board usage and settings simpler, ST provides dedicated user-friendly software with a Graphic User Interface (GUI). This enables the user to set L99SM81V parameters and at the same time to get real time information from the device, such as voltage measurements, main power supply voltage, fault flags, device junction temperature and much more.
- Bipolar stepper motor driving through L99SM81V device
- MOSFET reverse battery protection, with the possibility to replace it with two diodes through dedicated jumper configuration
- ISO pulse protection (not soldered)
- Normally powered at 12 V through a specific daughterboard connector
- Possibility to solder output capacitors at the motor terminals
- L99SM81V internal 5 V linear voltage regulator output connector available on the daughterboard
- The motherboard allows selecting the digital power supply of the L99SM81V between 5 V and 3.3 V through a dedicated jumper
|产品型号||Marketing Status||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|-||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||92.4 / 1|