STEVAL-VNH5019A offers dedicated power stage and controls suitable for electric DC motor driving. This evaluation board comes pre-assembled with VNH5019A H-bridge belonging to the VNH Motor Driver series based on VIPower®proprietary technology. Typical applications are Windows Lift, Sliding Door, Seat regulation.
This Evaluation Board consists of a motherboard (STM8 Universal Board) and a daughterboard.
The motherboard, based on STM8 microcontroller, provides the logic section for monitoring and driving the VNH5019A assembled in the daughterboard.
With the aim to make simpler the board usage and settings, ST provides a dedicated and user-friendly software with a Graphic User Interface (GUI). This enables the user to set VNH5019A parameters (PWM, Motor direction…) and at the same time it shows real time device diagnostic information like current output evolution, battery voltage monitoring, board temperature and much more.
- Handling up to 30 A of maximum motor current output
- Undervoltage and overvoltage shutdown
- Device thermal protection
- Cross-conduction protection
- Very low standby power consumption
- Programmable PWM operation (up to 20 kHz)
- Protection against loss of ground and loss of VCC
- Motor current monitoring (thanks to VNH5019A current sense output)
- On-board charge pump output for reverse polarity protection
- Device output protected against short to ground and short to VCC
- Graphic User Interface (GUI)
|Not compliant||-|| |
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EAR99||ITALY||244.999 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty244.999 / 1
Country of Origin