The SPC560P-DISP Discovery+ kit helps to discover SPC560 P line Power Architecture Microcontrollers with full access to CPUs, GPI/O's and peripherals such as CAN, JTAG, K-Line, LIN at budget price.
Dedicated connectors allow plugging Arduino shields (Arduino-compatible).
Free ready-to-run application firmware examples are available inside SPC5Studio (www.st.com/spc5studio) to support quick evaluation and development.
SPC5Studio includes visual configurable code generation engine, board support package (BSP), start-up routines, interrupt services, free RTOS (optional) and a full set of low level drivers. SPC5Studio includes HighTec GNU "C" compiler, with a 30-days full free trial license. SPC5Studio is available for free download.
The SPC560 P line is designed to address cost sensitive chassis, airbag, electrical hydraulic power steering (EHPS), electric power steering (EPS), and electrical motor control applications.
An E2E Community is available on ST WEB.
- SPC560P50L5 32-bit 64MHz e200z0h CPU;32-bit Power Architecture®Technology CPU, 576 KB Flash in an LQFP144 package.
- Shield Connectors (Arduinocompatible).
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers (2 x 7 male 100mil connector).
- Free 128 Kbyte code size limited debugging
- Board power supply: from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage) or through external +12 V PSU.
- All GPIOs and DSPI/USB signals accessible by a 4x37 100mil pin grid array allowing connection of an additional boards for dedicated applications.
- CAN, K-LINE, LIN, FlexRay interfaces.
- Main power switch.
- Reset push button.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC evaluation
- 12 MHz crystal.
- Board size 152 x 103 mm
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||-||FRANCE||-||112.0 / 1|