The 32F072BDISCOVERY Discovery kit helps users to discover the STM32F072RB, which has the full set of features available in the STM32F0 Series, and to develop their applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool interface, an ST MEMS gyroscope, LEDs, push-buttons, linear touch sensor, touch keys, RF EEPROM connector and a USB Mini-B connector.
- STM32F072RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 16 Kbytes of SRAM in an LQFP64 package
- USB FS with Mini-B connector
- I3G4250D ST MEMS motion sensor 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- One linear touch sensor or four touch keys
- Six LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs: LD3 (red), LD4 (orange), LD5 (green) and LD6 (blue)
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- RF EEPROM daughterboard connector
- Extension header for LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to a prototyping board and easy probing
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Flexible power supply options:
- USB bus or external 5 V supply voltage
- Power supply output for external applications: 3 V and 5 V
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF0 or STM32SnippetsL0 packages or STSW-STM32139 for legacy Standard Libraries usage
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||10.4 / 1|