The STM32F412 Discovery kit (32F412GDISCOVERY) allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F412 high performance MCUs with ARM® Cortex®-M4 core.
The Discovery kit combines STM32F412 features with 1.54 inch 240x240 pixel TFT color LCD with touchscreen, LEDs, Wakeup button, I2S Audio Codec, MEMS microphones, USB OTG FS, Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory, MicroSD™ card connector.
An embedded ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer is included; specialized add-on boards can be connected thanks to the Arduino™ Uno or to the expansion connectors.
- STM32F412ZGT6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 256 Kbytes of RAM in an LQFP144 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 SWD debugger supporting USB re-enumeration capability:
- USB virtual COM port
- mass storage
- debug port
- 1.54 inch 240x240 pixel TFT color LCD with parallel interface and capacitive touchscreen
- I2S Audio CODEC, with a stereo headset jack, including analog microphone input and a loudspeaker output
- Stereo digital MEMS microphones
- MicroSD™ card connector extension
- I2C extension connector
- 128 Mbit Quad-SPI Nor Flash
- Reset button and Joystick
- Four color user LEDs.
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- Four power supply options:
- ST-LINK/V2-1 USB connector
- User USB FS connector
- VIN from Arduino™ connectors
- + 5 V from Arduino™ connectors
- Two power supplies for MCU: 2.0 V and 3.3 V
- Compatible with Arduino™ Uno revision 3 connectors
- Extension connector for direct access to various features of STM32F412ZGT6 MCU
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32Cube package
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||Specific features||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM32F412G-DISCO|| 4 distributors |
|-||3A991A2||CHINA||true||35.0 / 1|
Country of Origin