The 32L100CDISCOVERY helps you to discover the features of the STM32L100 Value Line 32-bit Cortex®-M3 microcontrollers and to develop your applications easily. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32L100RCT6 , it includes an ST-LINK/V2 embedded debug tool, LEDs, pushbuttons for easy connection of additional components and modules.
- STM32L100RCT6 microcontroller featuring 256 KB of Flash memory, 16 KB of RAM in an LQFP64 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 with selection mode switch to use the kit as a standalone ST-LINK/V2 (with SWD connector for programming and debugging)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- Four LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD3 (green) for PC9 output
- LD4 (blue) for PC8 output
- Two push buttons (user and reset)
- Extension header for all LQFP64 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STSW-STM32131 package
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.