The 32L4R9IDISCOVERY kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4R9AI microcontroller.
Leveraging the innovative ultra-low-power oriented features, 640 Kbytes of embedded RAM, graphics performance (Chrom-ART Accelerator™), and DSI controller offered by the STM32L4R9AI, the 32L4R9IDISCOVERY kit enables users to easily prototype applications with state-of-the-art energy efficiency, as well as stunning audio and graphics rendering with direct support for AMOLED DSI round LCD display.
For even more user-friendliness, the on-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger provides out-of-the-box programming and debugging capabilities.
- STM32L4R9AII6 microcontroller with 2-Mbyte Flash memory and 640-Kbyte RAM in UFBGA169 package
- 1.2” 390x390 pixel AMOLED round display panel with 16-million colors depth, MIPI® DSI interface, and capacitive touch panel
- USB OTG FS
- On-board current measurement
- SAI audio codec
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 16-Mbit asynchronous PSRAM
- 512-Mbit Octo-SPI Flash
- 2 user LEDs
- 1 reset push-button
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- 8-bit camera
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USBre-enumeration capability: mass storage, virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs), including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
Check out how to get started with our STM32L4R9I Discovery Kit which gives you access to a 1.2 inch 390x390 pixel LCD screen with capacitive touch screen!
With STM32L4+, ST has extended the STM32L4 technology providing more performance (up to 120 MHz) , more embedded memory (up to 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 640 Kbytes of SRAM) and richer graphics and connectivity features while keeping the best‐in‐class ultra‐low‐power capability.
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.