With the B-L4S5I-IOT01A Discovery kit for IoT node, users develop applications with direct connection to cloud servers. The Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications by exploiting low-power communication, multiway sensing and Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4+ Series features. The support for ARDUINO® Uno V3 and Pmod™ connectivity provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- Ultra-low-power STM32L4+ Series STM32L4S5VIT6 microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4 core with 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 640 Kbytes of RAM in LQFP100 package
- 64-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory from Macronix™
- Bluetooth® 4.1 module (SPBTLE-RF) from STMicroelectronics
- 802.11 b/g/n compliant Wi-Fi® module (ISM43362-M3G-L44) from Inventek Systems
- Dynamic NFC tag based on ST25DV04K with its printed NFC antenna
- 2 digital omnidirectional microphones (MP34DT01) from STMicroelectronics
- Capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature (HTS221) from STMicroelectronics
- High-performance 3-axis magnetometer (LIS3MDL) from STMicroelectronics
- 3D accelerometer and 3D gyroscope (LSM6DSL) from STMicroelectronics
- 260-1260 hPa absolute digital output barometer (LPS22HB) from STMicroelectronics
- Time-of-flight and gesture-detection sensor (VL53L0X) from STMicroelectronics
- Highly-secure solution (STSAFE-A110) from STMicroelectronics
- 2 push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with Micro-AB connector
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- Pmod™ expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and STM32CubeIDE
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||Specific features||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|B-L4S5I-IOT01A||1 distributors|| |
|-||5A992C||CHINA||true||54.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty54.0 / 1
Country of Origin