The STM32F3DISCOVERY allows users to easily develop applications with the STM32F3 Series mixed-signal microcontroller based on the Arm® Cortex®-M4. It includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to get started quickly.
Based on the STM32F303VCT6, it includes an ST-LINK/V2 or ST-LINK/V2-B embedded debug tool, accelerometer, gyroscope and e-compass ST MEMS, USB connection, LEDs and push-buttons.
- STM32F303VCT6 microcontroller featuring 256‑Kbyte Flash memory and 48‑Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- USB FS
- ST MEMS motion sensor, 3-axis digital output gyroscope
- ST MEMS system-in-package featuring a 3D digital linear acceleration sensor and a 3D digital magnetic sensor
- Ten LEDs:
- LD1 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- LD2 (red/green) for USB communication
- Eight user LEDs: LD3/10 (red), LD4/9 (blue), LD5/8 (orange) and LD6/7 (green)
- 1 user and reset push-buttons
- Board connectors:
- USB FS Mini-B connector
- ST-LINK Mini-B USB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototype board and easy probing
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB connector or USB FS connector
- External 3 V or 5 V supply voltage
- On-board debugger/programmer ST-LINK/V2 for PCB version A or B, or ST-LINK/V2-B for PCB version C and newer:
- Debug port
- Mass storage and Virtual COM port with ST-LINK/V2-B only
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and STM32CubeIDE
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.