The STM32F4DISCOVERY kit leverages the capabilities of the STM32F407 high performance microcontrollers, to allow users to easily develop applications featuring audio.
It includes an ST-LINK embedded debug tool, one ST-MEMS digital accelerometer, a digital microphone, one audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver, LEDs, push-buttons and an USB OTG micro-AB connector.
To expand the functionality of the STM32F4DISCOVERY kit with ethernet connectivity, LCD display and more, visit the www.st.com/stm32f4dis-expansion webpage.
With the latest board enhancement, the new order code STM32F407G-DISC1 has replaced the old reference STM32F4DISCOVERY.
- STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller featuring 32-bit ARM®Cortex®-M4 with FPU core, 1-Mbyte Flash memory, 192-Kbyte RAM in an LQFP100 package
- On-board ST-LINK/V2 on STM32F4DISCOVERY (old reference) or ST-LINK/V2-A on STM32F407G-DISC1 (new order code)
- USB ST-LINK with re-enumeration capability and three different interfaces:
- Debug port
- Virtual Com port (with new order code only)
- Mass storage (with new order code only)
- Board power supply: through USB bus or from an external 5 V supply voltage
- External application power supply: 3 V and 5 V
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST-MEMS audio sensor omni-directional digital microphone
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Eight LEDs:
- LD1 (red/green) for USB communication
- LD2 (red) for 3.3 V power on
- Four user LEDs, LD3 (orange), LD4 (green), LD5 (red) and LD6 (blue)
- 2 USB OTG LEDs LD7 (green) VBUS and LD8 (red) over-current
- Two push-buttons (user and reset)
- USB OTG FS with micro-AB connector
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection to prototyping board and easy probing
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples, part of STM32CubeF4 package or STSW-STM32068 to use legacy standard libraries.
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||供货状态||Specific features||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STM32F407G-DISC1|| 4 distributors |
|-||3A991A2||CHINA||true||19.9 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty19.9 / 1
Country of Origin