The STM32F7308-DK Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the microcontrollers of the STM32F7 Series, based on the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core.
The STM32F7308-DK Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video, and high-speed connectivity features.
The Pmod™, STMod+ and Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F730I8K6 Arm® Cortex®-M7 core-based microcontroller featuring 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in a BGA176 package
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- USB OTG HS FS
- SAI audio codec
- 4 ST-MEMS microphones
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- 1 user and reset push-button
- Board connectors:
- USB with Micro-AB
- Audio jack for external speakers and microphone
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi® module connector
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, debug port
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio™ Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples available with the STM32Cube™ MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.