The STM32F7308-DK Discovery kit allows users to develop applications with the microcontrollers of the STM32F7 Series, based on the Arm® Cortex®-M7 core.
The STM32F7308-DK Discovery kit enables a wide diversity of applications, taking benefit from audio, multi-sensor support, graphics, security, video, and high-speed connectivity features.
The Pmod™, STMod+ and Arduino™ Uno V3 connectivity support provides unlimited expansion capabilities with a large choice of specialized add-on boards.
- STM32F730I8K6 Arm® Cortex®-M7 core-based microcontroller featuring 64 Kbytes of Flash memory and 176+16 Kbytes of RAM, in a BGA176 package
- TFT LCD 240x240 pixels with touch panel
- USB OTG HS FS
- SAI audio codec
- 4 ST-MEMS microphones
- 512-Mbit Quad-SPI Flash memory
- 8-Mbit external PSRAM
- 1 user and reset push-button
- Board connectors:
- USB with Micro-AB
- Audio jack for external speakers and microphone
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- ESP-01 Wi-Fi® module connector
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 supporting USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, debug port
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- Power supply output for external applications: 3.3 V or 5 V
- Fanout board (included inside the board package) compatible with MikroElektronika Click boards, ESP-01 and Seeed Studio™ Grove modules. Provision for headers for direct breadboard plug-in.
- Comprehensive free software including a variety of examples available with the STM32Cube™ MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.