The STM32G071B-DISCO Discovery board is a demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex® -M0+ core-based STM32G071RB USB Type-C™ and Power Delivery microcontroller. The STM32G071B-DISCO Discovery board is presented with all necessary interfaces for easy connection and interoperability with other USB Type-C™ devices. The STM32G071B-DISCO Discovery board is intended for discovery and display of USB Type-C™ port characteristics such as data role, power role, VBUS and IBUS monitoring.
It offers an advanced user mode when associated with the STM32CubeMonUCPD software GUI and can be used as a USB Type-C™ and Power Delivery analyzer.
- STM32G071RBT6 microcontroller featuring 128 Kbytes of Flash memory and 32 Kbytes of RAM in LQFP64 package
- Plastic case
- 1” 128 x 64 pixels OLED LCD module with SPI interface
- USB Type-C™ interface plug cable and receptacle connector accessible by door with reed sensor detection
- 3 bidirectional current and power monitors with I2C interface to measure VBUS, CC1 and CC2 protected and isolated lines
- On-board DC/DC converter to sustain power supply with VBUS varying from 3 V to 20 V (+/- 5 %)
- 4 user status LEDs about USB Type-C™ configuration
- 3 LEDs for power and ST-LINK communication
- 4-way joystick with selection button
- 1 reset push-button
- Board external connectors:
- USB Type-C™ plug cable
- USB Type-C™ receptacle connector
- 8-pin user extension connector including ADC, SPI, USART and I2C communication signals
- USB with Micro-AB (ST-LINK)
- Board internal connectors:
- 2 x 8-pin GPIOs free pins from microcontroller (accessible internally when case is removed)
- USB Type-C™ test points for main signals
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or USB Type-C™ VBUS
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube™ MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs), including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
STM32G0 - the world’s 1st USB Power Delivery 3.0 MCU (ST at embedded world 2019)
This advertising video presents the whole USB-C Power delivery ecosystem based on STM32G0 MCU featuring UCPD IP.
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.