The STM32H747I-DISCO Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics STM32H747XIH6 microcontroller, designed to simplify user application development.
STM32H747I-DISC1 is the subset of STM32H747I-DISCO without the LCD display module.
The full range of hardware features available on the boards helps users improve application development by an evaluation of all the peripherals (USB OTG HS, Ethernet, microSD™ card, SAI Audio DAC stereo with audio jack input and output, MEMS digital microphone, SDRAM, Quad-SPI Flash, DCMI connector, MIPI® DSI interface, and others). Arduino™ Uno V3 and Pmod™/STMod+ connectors provide easy connection to extension shields or daughterboards for specific applications.
STLINK-V3E is integrated into the board, as the embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and USB Virtual COM port bridge.
- STM32H747XIH6 Arm®-based microcontroller with 2 Mbytes of Flash memory and 1 Mbyte of RAM in TFBGA240 + 25 package
- 4” capacitive touch LCD display module with MIPI® DSI interface (STM32H747I-DISCO order code only)
- Ethernet compliant with IEEE802.3-2002
- USB OTG HS
- SAI audio codec
- ST-MEMS digital microphones
- 2 x 512-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash memory
- 256-Mbit SDRAM
- 4 color user LEDs
- 1 user and reset push-button
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Fanout daughterboard
- Board connectors:
- Camera (8-bit)
- USB with Micro-AB
- Ethernet RJ45
- SPDIF RCA input and output
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- Audio jack for external speakers
- microSD™ card
- TAG-Connect 10-pin footprint
- Arm® Cortex® 10-pin 1.27 mm-pitch debug connector over STDC14 footprint
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Pmod™ Type 2A and Type 4A
- Audio daughterboard
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS, USB OTG HS connector, or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32Cube MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs), including IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。