The STM32L4P5G-DK Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4P5AGI6PU microcontroller with four I2C buses, three SPI and six USART ports, CAN port, two SAI ports, 12-bit ADC, 12-bit DAC, internal 320-Kbyte SRAM and 1-Mbyte Flash memory, two Octo-SPI memory interfaces, touch-sensing capability, USB OTG FS port, LCD-TFT controller, flexible memory controller (FMC), 8- to 14-bit DCMI interface and JTAG debugging support.
The STM32L4P5G-DK Discovery kit is used as a reference design for user application development before porting to the final product.
The full range of hardware features on the board helps the user to evaluate all the peripherals (USB OTG FS, Octo-SPI Flash and PSRAM memory device, eMMC, and others) and to develop applications. The ARDUINO® Uno V3 and STMod+ connectors provide easy connection to extension shields or daughterboards for specific applications.
STLINK-V3E is integrated into the board, as an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU and the USB Virtual COM port bridge.
- STM32L4P5AGI6PU Arm® Cortex® core-based microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in UFBGA169 package
- 240x240 64-bit color LCD with RGB interface (connector only)
- 4-Gbyte onboard eMMC
- On-board current measurement
- SAI audio codec (footprint only)
- ST-MEMS digital microphone (footprint only)
- 512-Mbit Octo-SPI NOR Flash memory with DDR mode
- 64-Mbit Octo-SPI PSRAM memory with DDR mode
- 2 user LEDs
- Reset buttons
- 4-direction joystick with a selection button
- Board connectors:
- Camera (8-bit) (footprint only)
- Stereo headset jack (footprint only)
- USB with Micro-AB
- User interface through USB Virtual COM port
- Arm® Cortex® 10-pin 1.27 mm-pitch debug connector over STDC14 footprint
- ARDUINO® Uno V3 expansion connector
- STMod+ expansion connector
- Flexible power-supply options:
- ST-LINK USB VBUS, USB OTG connector, or external sources
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Microcontroller supply voltage: fixed 3.3 V and extern SMPS to generate Vcore logic supply
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeL4 MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, and GCC-based IDEs
As part of our embedded online event, we had the pleasure of filming with Reinhard Keil, a Senior Director of Embedded Tools at ARM.
This video is about the STM32L5, our recently announced ultra-low power microcontroller bringing a new security dimension. The STM32L5 is now in full production and all its ecosystem is available including hardware kits, software tools, firmware and all documentations of course. This is our first STM32 based on Cortex-M33 and its Trustzone and using specific ST security implementation - watch the video to find out more!
The STM32L5 is based on Arm® Cortex-M33 and TrustZone® technology combined with STMicroelectronics security implementation. On your STM32L562E-DK discovery board, TrustZone is disabled (factory setting) and you can develop as on any other STM32 device. This video shows how to enable TrustZone on STM32L562E-DK discovery using STM32CubeProgrammer and create, compile and debug or run a new project with STM32CubeIDE. It also shows how to open an example project delivered in STM32CubeL5 MCU Package, modify, compile and debug or run it. For further information, you can refer to AN5394 and AN5424 application notes.
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||-||38.0 / 1|