The STM32429I-EVAL evaluation board is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics ARM®Cortex™-M4 core-based STM32F429 line microcontrollers.
The integrated ST-LINK/V2 provides an embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM32 MCU. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughterboard for your specific application.
The STM32429I-EVAL evaluation board includes everything required for beginners and experienced users to develop applications quickly.
- STM32F429NIH6 microcontroller
- 4.3” color TFT LCD with resistive touchscreen (480 x 272 pixels)
- Six 5 V power supply options:
- Power jack
- ST-LINK/V2 USB connector
- User USB HS connector
- User USB FS1 connector
- User USB FS2 connector
- SAI Audio DAC, stereo audio jack which supports headset with microphone
- Stereo digital microphone, audio terminal connector used to connect external speakers
- 2 GBytes (or more) SDIO interface MicroSD card
- RF EEPROM on I2C compatible serial interface
- RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- JTAG/SWD and ETM trace debug support, ST-LINK/V2 embedded
- IEEE-802.3-2002 compliant Ethernet connector
- Camera module
- 8M x 32-bit SDRAM, 1M x 16-bit SRAM and 8M x 16-bit NOR Flash
- Joystick with 4-directional control and selector
- Reset, Wakeup and Tamper buttons
- 4 color user LEDs
- Extension connectors & memory connectors for daughterboard or wrapping board
- USB OTG HS and FS with Micro-AB connectors
- RTC with backup battery
- CAN2.0A/B compliant connection
- Motor control connector
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.