The STM32G474E-EVAL board is a complete demonstration and development platform for the STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32G474QET6U microcontroller, designed to make user application development easier.
STM32G484E-EVAL features the STM32G484QET6U MCU with cryptography.
STM32G474E-EVAL1 features a motor-control configuration board.
The full range of hardware features available on the board helps the users to improve application development to evaluate all the peripherals (USB FS, UCPD, USART, Audio, ADC and DAC, differential ADC, TFT LCD, Potentiometer/LDR, SRAM, Quad-SPI Flash memory device, microSD™ card, Smartcard, FDCAN transceiver, High Brightness LED, motor-control connectors, temperature sensor, and others). Extension headers provide easy connection to daughterboard, for specific applications.
The board features STLINK-V3E as the embedded in-circuit debugger and programmer, for the STM32 MCU and the USB virtual COM port bridge.
- Common features
- 240x320 TFT color LCD display module with SPI interface
- 16-Gbyte microSD™ card bundled
- On-board current measurement
- SAI audio codec
- Temperature sensor
- 8-Mbit (512 K x 16-bit) SRAM
- Two 512-Mbit Quad-SPI NOR Flash memories
- Four color user LEDs
- One high brightness LED
- Reset and wake-up / tamper buttons
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Light-dependent resistor (LDR)
- Access to comparator and operational amplifier
Analog line input jack Stereo headset jack Two connectors for external speakers microSD™ card EXT_I2C connector supporting I²C bus RS-232 port configurable for communication or MCU flashing RS-485 port USB Type-C™ port supporting USB FS Device Two CAN 2.0A/B-compliant ports Connector for DAC output JTAG/SWD connector ETM trace debug connector User interface through USB virtual COM port Embedded STLINK-V3E debug and flashing facility TAG connector 10-pin footprint Arm® Cortex® 10-pin 1.27 mm-pitch debug connector over STDC14 footprint Coin cell battery holder
Board expansion connectors:
Two sets of motor control expansion connectors Board expansion extension connectors
Flexible power-supply options:
ST-LINK USB VBUS, external sources, USB Type-C™ connector, or daughterboard
- On-board STLINK-V3E debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port, and debug port
- Microcontroller supply voltage: fixed 3.3 V or adjustable range from 1.62 V to 3.6 V
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples available with the STM32CubeG4 MCU Package
- Support of a wide choice of integrated development environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs
- Board-specific features
- STM32G474QET6U microcontroller with 512 Kbytes of Flash memory and 96 Kbytes of RAM in LQFP128 package (STM32G474E-EVAL and STM32G474E-EVAL1)
- STM32G474E-EVAL1 is the board to use for motor control application with solder bridge and resistor configuration
- STM32G484QET6U with cryptography (STM32G484E-EVAL)
- Fully compatible with all microcontrollers of the STM32G4x1 and STM32G4x3 lines with "QET6" part number suffix
- Common features
The P-NUCLEO-IHM03 STM32 motor-control pack is a kit composed of the X-NUCLEO-IHM16M1 board, the NUCLEO-G431RB board, a brushless Gimbal motor (GBM2804H-100T), and the DC power supply.
The STM32G4 Series combines a 32-bit Arm® Cortex®-M4 core (with FPU and DSP instructions) running at 170 MHz combined with 3 different hardware accelerators: ART Accelerator™, CCM-SRAM routine booster and mathematical accelerators.
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||Motor control configuration||CHINA||true||333.0 / 1|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||333.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
333.0 / 1
Motor control configuration
Country of Origin