The STM32 Nucleo-32 boards provide an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes with the STM32 microcontrollers, choosing from various combinations of performance, power consumption and features.The Arduino™ Nano connectivity makes it easy to expand the functionality of the STM32 Nucleo open development platform with a choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-32 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer and comes with the STM32 comprehensive software HAL library, together with various packaged software examples, as well as direct access to the Arm® Mbed Enabled™ on-line resources.
- STM32 microcontrollers in 32-pin packages
- Three LEDs: USB communication (LD1), power LED (LD2) and user LED (LD3)
- Reset push-button
- Board expansion connector:
- Arduino™ Nano
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK USB VBUS or external sources
- On-board ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability: mass storage, Virtual COM port and debug port
- Support of a wide choice of Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) including IAR™, Keil®, GCC-based IDEs, Arm® Mbed™
- Arm® Mbed Enabled™ compliant (only for some Nucleo part numbers)
In this video Michael Andre, CEO of WIZZILAB presents their products to us, a triple stack solution for LPWAN technologies, including Sigfox, LoraWan and the Dash7 alliance which leverages many products from STMicroelectronics.
This Video will present Nucleo, Nucleo-32 and give details about Nucleo-32. Nucleo 32-pin is compact but compatible with less shield boards.
The STM32 Open Development Environment is a flexible, easy and affordable way to develop innovative devices and applications. It is based on STM32 Nucleo boards and STM32Cube software.
Medical and Healthcare
Point of Sales and Retail Logistics
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.