The STM8S2xx evaluation board STM8/128-EVAL is designed as a complete development platform for the STM8 core-based STM8S2xx microcontroller with CAN2.0A/B compliant interface, I2C, SPI, two UART channels with smartcard, IrDA and LIN support, internal 2 Kbyte data Flash and 128 Kbyte Flash program memory, SWIM debugging support.
The full range of hardware features helps you to evaluate all peripherals (including motor control, CAN, micro SD Card, smartcard, UART, LIN, IrDA) and develop your own applications. Extension headers make it possible to easily connect a daughterboard or wrapping board for your specific application.
- Two 5 V power supply options: power jack or daughterboard
- Audio play and record
- 1 Gbyte or more micro SD Card™
- Both A and B type smartcard support
- 64 Kbit I2C EEPROM
- 2 channels of RS-232 communication
- IrDA transceiver
- 2 channels of LIN communication
- CAN2.0A/B compliant connection
- Inductor motor control connector
- SWIM and STice debug support
- 122x32 dot-matrix serial interface LCD module
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector
- Reset, Wakeup, Tamper and User button
- 4 LEDs
- Extension connector for daughterboard or wrapping board
|型号||Marketing Status||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.