STMT/8L-EV1 is the STM8L evaluation board with a touch-sensing library which enables designers, who are familiar with the standard STM8Lxxx microcontrollers, to create higher-end look-and-feel user interfaces by replacing conventional electromechanical switches with touch-sensing controls. Designers can thus combine touch-sensing functions with traditional MCU features such as communication, LED control, beeper, LCD control, and so on.
The touch-sensing library is a complete, free source-code solution to transform any 8-bit STM8L microcontroller into a capacitive touchkey controller.
- Hardware solution designed with an STM8L151 device in a 48-pin LQFP package
- Touch-sensing interface offering 10 touchkeys, 1 wheel and 1 slider
- LCD display to report touchkeys, wheel and slider status and parameters
- Configurable operation: debounce, low-power mode duration, recalibration time-out, wheel/slider resolution.
- Embedded ST-Link interface for user firmware evaluation
- Touch-sensing library featuring:
- Robust and proven charge-transfer acquisition principle
- Excellent immunity against conductive noise
- Supports up to 16 capacitive sensing channels
- Low BOM with only 1 I/O per channel + 1 I/O per acquisition group for sampling capacitors
- Up to 8-bit resolution wheel/slider using 3 channels
- Fast acquisition time (typically 2 ms for touchkey, 7 ms for wheel/slider)
- Advanced processing featuring: Autocalibration, Debounce filtering, Environment control system (ECS), Detection exclusion system
- Free C source code library
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Specific features||Country of Origin||WEEE Compliant||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||-||CHINA||true||49.0 / 1|