The STEVAL-MKI109V2 is a motherboard designed to provide users with a complete, ready-to-use platform for the evaluation of STMicroelectronics’ MEMS products.
The board features a DIL24 socket to mount all available adapters for both digital and analog output MEMS devices.
The motherboard includes a high-performance 32-bit microcontroller, which functions as a bridge between the sensor and a PC, on which it is possible to use the downloadable graphical user interface (GUI), or dedicated software routines for customized applications.
- Compatible with all available ST MEMS adapter boards
- Controlled by the STM32F103RET6 high-performance ARM Cortex™-M3 microcontroller
- Includes a DIL24 socket for easy MEMS adapter connection
- 3 V on-board linear voltage regulator
- DFU compatible for USB microprocessor firmware update
- USB 2.0 full-speed compliant
- Debugging connector for SWD/JTAG
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。