The STM32 Nucleo pack P-NUCLEO-CLD1 is a hardware kit composed of the following boards: NUCLEO-F401RE, X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1, X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 and X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1. The P-NUCLEO-CLD1 is supported by two software packages (FP-CLD-AZURE1, FP-CLD-WATSON1) from the STM32 Open Development Environment. Both software packages (FP-CLD-AZURE1, FP-CLD-WATSON1) contain ready to use binaries to connect in just a few minutes the STM32 Nucleo board with a web dashboard running on the cloud for sensor data visualization.
The P-NUCLEO-CLD1 used with FP-CLD-AZURE1 or FP-CLD-WATSON1 allows to transmit sensors data to the cloud and to receive commands from cloud applications. Wi-Fi parameter configuration is also greatly simplified thanks to the supported NFC connectivity. It enables connecting your device to the cloud and let you jump-start end-to-end IoT development so that you can focus on adding desired functions.
- NUCLEO-F401RE: STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32F401RE MCU, supports Arduino UNO R3 and ST morpho connectivity
- X-NUCLEO-IDW01M1: Wi-Fi expansion board based on SWPF01SA module
- X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2: Motion MEMS and environmental sensor expansion board
- X-NUCLEO-NFC01A1: Dynamic NFC tag expansion board based on M24SR
- Out-of-the-box software support to connect the device to the IBM Watson IoT cloud or to the Microsoft Azure IoT cloud, by using one of the following package:
- FP-CLD-AZURE1: STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi, NFC and sensors, connected to Microsoft Azure IoT cloud
- FP-CLD-WATSON1: STM32 ODE function pack for IoT node with Wi-Fi, NFC and sensors for vibration analysis, connected to IBM Watson IoT Cloud
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.