The STEVAL-FKI915V1 evaluation board is based on the S2-LP sub-1GHz ultra-low power low data-rate transceiver suitable for ISM bands and wireless M-Bus.
The NUCLEO-L152RE main board with an STM32L low power MCU controls the S2-LP and integrates the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugger and programmer for firmware updating.
The STEVAL-FKI915V1 includes an external power amplifier from SkyWorks®, which allows the application to reach +27 dBm (500 mW) output power.
- S2-LP narrow band ultra-low power Sub-1GHz transceiver in a standalone RF module tuned for 860-940 MHz frequency bands with external power amplifier
- STM32 Nucleo-64 development board with STM32L152RE MCU
- Suitable for wireless M-Bus systems
- Suitable for SigFox applications
- Associated S2-LP development kit including, documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Programmable RF output power up to +27 dBm
- Modulation schemes: 2-FSK, 2-GFSK, 4-FSK, 4-GFSK, OOK, and ASK
- Air data rate from 0.3 to 500 kbps
- Excellent performance of receiver sensitivity (up to -130 dBm)
- Low duty cycle RX/TX operation mode
- Automatic acknowledgement, retransmission and timeout protocol engine
- SPI interface for microcontroller
- USB interface
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.