The STEVAL-IDB005V1 is an evaluation platform based on BlueNRG-MS, a low power Bluetooth® Smart IC, compliant with the Bluetooth® 4.1 specifications and supporting both master and slave roles. The STEVAL-IDB005V1 is composed of an RF daughterboard and a microcontroller motherboard. The RF daughterboard features the BlueNRG-MS device, an SMA connector for an antenna or measuring instruments and an SPI connector for an external microcontroller.The motherboard is based on the STM32L, acting as external microcontroller driving the BlueNRG-MS device. A JTAG connector allows microcontroller firmware development.
- Bluetooth® SMART board based on the BlueNRG-MS low energy network processor
- STM32L external microcontroller
- Associated BlueNRG-MS development kit, including documentation, firmware for STM32L and GUI
- Maximum transmission power +8 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.3 mA RX and 8.3 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Bluetooth® low energy 4.1 compliant, supports both master and slave roles
- iTunes app available (app name: BlueNRG)
- Google Play app available (app name: BlueNRG)
- JTAG debug connector
- USB Interface
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.