The STEVAL-IDB007V1M evaluation platform is based on the SPBTLE-1S, BlueNRG-1 SoC ICs, low power Bluetooth® smart system-on-chip, compliant with the Bluetooth® v4.2 specification and supporting master, slave and simultaneous master-and-slave roles.
The STEVAL-IDB007V1M also provides a set of hardware resources for a wide range of application scenarios: sensor data (accelerometer, pressure and temperature sensors), remote control (buttons and LEDs) and debug message management via USB virtual COM.
Three power options are available (USB only, battery only and external power supply + USB) for high application development and testing flexibility.
- Bluetooth® SMART board with the SPBTLE-1S certified module based on the BlueNRG-1 Bluetooth low energy system-on-chip
- Associated BlueNRG-1 development kit SW package including firmware and documentation
- Up to +5 dBm available output power
- Bluetooth® low energy v4.2 compliant, supports master, slave and simultaneous master-and-slave roles
- Integrated balun which integrates a matching network and harmonics filter
- SMA connector for antenna or measuring equipment
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 user buttons
- 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope
- MEMS pressure sensor with embedded temperature sensor
- Battery holder
- JTAG debug connector
- USB to serial bridge for providing I/O channel with the BlueNRG-1 device
- Jumper for measuring current for BlueNRG-1 only
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。