The STEVAL-IDB008V2 evaluation platform is based on the BlueNRG-2, low power Bluetooth® smart system on chip with 256 KB Flash, 24 KB RAM, compliant with the Bluetooth® SMART v5.0 specification, supporting master, slave and simultaneous master-and-slave roles and the Bluetooth low energy extended data length feature.
The STEVAL-IDB008V2 also provides a set of hardware resources for implementing a wide range of application scenarios: sensor data (accelerometer, pressure and temperature sensor), remote control (buttons and LEDs) and debug message management through USB virtual COM. Three power options are available (USB only, battery only, and external power supply plus USB) for high application development and testing flexibility.
- Bluetooth® SMART board based on the BlueNRG-2 Bluetooth low energy system on chip
- Associated BlueNRG-2 development kit SW package including firmware and documentation
- Up to +8 dBm available output power (at antenna connector)
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-88 dBm)
- Very low power consumption: 7.7 mA RX and 8.2 mA TX at +0 dBm
- Bluetooth® SMART v5.0 compliant, supports master, slave, simultaneous master-and-slave roles and Bluetooth low energy extended data length feature
- New integrated balun BALF-NRG-02D3 which integrates a matching network and harmonics filter
- SMA connector for antenna or measuring equipment
- 3 user LEDs
- 2 user buttons
- 3D digital accelerometer and 3D digital gyroscope
- MEMS pressure sensor with embedded temperature sensor
- RoHS compliant
Computers and Peripherals
Home, Building and City Automation
Industrial Power and Tools
Audio and Video
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.