The STEVAL-IOM001V1 evaluation board is based on the L6360 IO-Link master transceiver with physical layer compliant with IO-Link v1.1 specification.
Together with the STSW-IOM001 example code, it provides an affordable and easy-to-use solution for the development of IO-Link applications, letting you easily evaluate the communication features and robustness of the L6360.
You can also perform evaluation of multiple ports industrial IO-Link master modules by connecting up to four STEVAL-IOM001V1 with few solder bridge modifications.
The STEVAL-IOM001V1 interfaces with the STM32 Nucleo microcontroller via UART and GPIO pins and is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3 (optional configuration) and ST morpho (default configuration) connectors.
- IO-Link master PHY based on L6360
- Interrupt diagnostics pin
- I²C and UART interface
- SPI (slave) interface
- 65 mA selectable (3.3 or 5.0 V) linear regulator
- CQ (push-pull) and L+ (high side) switches
- IQ additional IEC61131-2 type 1 digital input
- L+ and CQ overload and overheating protections with non-dissipative cut-off function
- QFN-26L (3.5x5x1 mm) package
- Operating voltage range from 18 to 32.5 V
- Additional high side switch for L+ heavy loads (IPS161H)
- LEDs for status and diagnostics
- Ground and VCC wire break protections
- EMC compliance with IEC61000-4-2, IEC61000-4-3, IEC61000-4-5
- Equipped with ST morpho connectors
- CE certified
- RoHS and China RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。