Based on the ST8500 power line communication System on Chip, the EVALKITST8500-1 evaluation kit embeds all the functions required for a turnkey power line communication network.
Depending on the PLC protocol targeted, different firmware releases should be loaded on the host Flash memory. Please check software release availability with your local STMicroelectronics sales office.
Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) for the Windows® environment allows the user to upgrade the firmware release, configure and control the evaluation kit.
- Power line communication evaluation kit based on ST8500 and STLD1 devices
- Complete power line communication (PLC) reference design, suitable to evaluate several narrow-band PLC protocols (G3, PRIME, etc.) in the frequency range up to 500 kHz
- Modular board architecture
- ST8500 full performance PLC module including the companion STLD1 line driver
- STM32 microcontroller mother board for system management, application host controller and interface to PC
- STEVAL-ISA175V1, wide-range input voltage, 9.4 W power supply board based on VIPER26HD
- Optional 12 - 15 V DC input available for laboratory tests without AC mains connection
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.