The STPM33, STPM34 poly-phase evaluation board is a Class 0.2, single-phase or poly-phase meter with current transformer sensors for power line systems of Vnom= 140 to 300 VRMS, Inom/ Imax = 5/100 ARMS, flin = 50/60 Hz ± 10% and Tamb= -40 to +85 °C.
Measured data from the STPM33 and STPM34 are read by the STM8S903 device for 3-phase energy and power calculations and the active/reactive cumulative LED signals generation.
To display all measurements, the board can be interfaced with PC running evaluation software through an isolated USB port, which provides also the 3.3 V power supply.
The board has also SPI/UART pins available to be interfaced to an external microcontroller for further application development.
- 0.2% accuracy poly-phase meter evaluation board
- Vnom(RMS)= 140 to 300 V, Inom / Imax(RMS)= 5/100 A, flin = 50/60 Hz ± 10%
- USB isolated connector to PC GUI
- Power supply 3.3 V through USB connector
- SPI/UART connector for STPM33/34 direct access
- SWIM connector for firmware upgrade
- SPI/UART connector for expansion to external MCU
- 2x LEDs on board for active-reactive power
- IEC61000 standard compliant
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||ECCN (US)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|EVALSTPM3X-3PH||1 distributors||STPM33, STPM34|| |
|EAR99||ITALY||140.0 / 1|
Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty140.0 / 1
Budgetary Price (US$)* / Qty
140.0 / 1
Country of Origin