The STEVAL-GLA001V1 evaluation board allows insulated control of three AC loads up to 1 kW (230 Vrms) with Triacs and AC switches (instead of relay solutions), particularly suitable for residential appliances.
The board must be controlled with an STM32 microcontroller embedded on an NUCLEO-F030R8 STM 32 Nucleo development board, or other microcontroller supplied by the user.
If you are using an STM32 Nucleo development board, three AC switch control modes are available for load control: continuous or pulse gate current, timer option and phase control. The STSW-GLA001V1 firmware is available for free download and easily programmable through a PC interface on a USB bus. The main parameters can be adjusted through a common interface like HyperTerminal, without needing to edit the MCU firmware.
The hardware is designed to offer a wide input voltage range, low standby power losses, IEC61000-4-4 robustness and two low voltage power supplies.
- Insulated control of three different AC switches used to drive AC loads up to 1 kW (230 Vrms) for residential appliances
- Interface with STM32 Nucleo-64 development board
- Three control modes available thanks to STM32 Nucleo-64 firmware (continuous or pulse gate current, timer option and phase control)
- Easy to configure through user-friendly interface
- Compatible with any external microcontroller
- Input voltage range: 90 VAC to 265 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 60 °C
- 5 V and 3.3 V insulated power supply
- Low standby power losses (< 300 mW)
- Criteria A @ 2 kV IEC 61000-4-4
- Criteria B @ 4 kV IEC 61000-4-4
- RoHS compliant
Recommended for you
|型号||Marketing Status||Package||Grade||RoHS Compliance Grade||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.