The STEVAL-IHP002V2 demonstration board implements a PLM smartplug node which allows monitoring the energy consumption of a mains plug and controlling any kind of load in on/off mode through a relay.
The board is based on the STM32F103CB microcontroller, the ST7540 PLM module and the STPM01 mono-phase energy metering IC.
The board is designed to fit a standard "503" wall box.
The voltage, current, power, active energy and the output status can be sent to a PLM data concentrator through a power line communication network on request. Moreover, if the power consumption changes, it is sent asynchronously to the data concentrator.
- Energy measurement by the STPM01
- Power line communication by the ST7540 up to 4.8 kbps
- USART connectivity or expansion connector
- Output with two contacts (NO/NC) and common contact for generic load
- Designed to fit a standard "503" wall box
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。