The STEVAL-IHT008V1 evaluation board limits the inrush current charging a DC bus capacitor so that it is compliant with the IEC 61000-3-3 standard. This inrush current is based on a soft-start procedure for the rectifier bridge achieved with a T1635T-8FP Triac added in series with the mains line, which is controlled by the STM8S103K3 microcontroller through progressive phase-control during the startup phase.
This solution drastically reduces standby losses as the DC bus can be totally disconnected from the AC mains when it is not required. The DC bus is easily turned off by turning off the series Triac, without needing an additional relay to open the circuit in standby.
Steady-state losses are also reduced because NTC resistors, traditionally used to limit inrush current, are not required; nor are the corresponding relays to bypass them.
This board also demonstrates that AC loads can be driven with an easy-design isolated solution using the same power supply for the whole system and some opto-transistors to control the ACST210-8FP, ACS108-8SN and Z0109MUF AC switches.
- Fully electronic solution without the need for an inrush current limiter resistor and bulky by-pass electromechanical relay
- DC bus disconnection at standby to reduce loss below 0.3 W
- Inrush current compliant with IEC61000-3-3
- Operation allowed with PFC (continuous or discontinuous)
- EN 55015, IEC 61000-4-11 compliant
- Criteria A @ 2 kV IEC 61000-4-5 and @ 4 kV IEC 61000-4-4
- Insulated control of AC switches used to drive AC loads for residential appliances
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|STEVAL-IHT008V1||2 distributors||立即购买||ACST210-8FP, ACS108-8SN, Z0109MUF, T1635T-8FP, VIPer26LD||
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||220.0 / 1|