The STEVAL-ILL045V1 demonstration board showcases ST’s new LED driver chip, HVLED815PF. It solves the problem of low-cost drive circuitry for LED replacements for 40 W incandescent or equivalent compact-fluorescent lamps.
The HVLED815PF is a new integrated power controller using primary-side control to achieve LED current regulation within +/-5%. (It also has primary-side voltage regulation, used here for open load protection.)
The device incorporates an 800 V avalanche-rated FET and fits a standard SO-16 package. An internal startup circuit eliminates the need for external rapid-start circuitry.
The PFC-flyback power converter operates in transition mode for the highest efficiency and best use of components.
With the addition of a few extra components the HVLED815PF is made to draw near-sinusoidal input current from the AC line.
The circuit regulates LED current over a wide range of line voltage and LED string voltage, and it is dimmable with standard Triac-based dimmers.
- 9 W output, for light equal to a range from 40 W to 60 W incandescent
- +/-5% primary-side current regulation, no optocoupler
- Low component count - 25 parts, including the EMI filter
- Only 1 tight-tolerance component
- High efficiency, > 86%
- High power factor > 0.98 and low THD, < 20% over 90 V to 132 V range
- Fits in 28 mm tubing, 52 mm overall length
- Dimmable with common Triac dimmer
- RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|ST||EAR99||NEC||ITALY||54.0 / 1|