The STEVAL-ILL053V2 evaluation board implements a 130 W LED power supply for street lighting.
The circuit is composed of two stages: a front-end PFC using the L6562AT, and an LLC resonant converter based on the L6599AT.
The strengths of this design are its very high efficiency; wide input mains range (85-305 VAC) operation and long-term reliability.
Because mean time between failures (MTBF) in power supplies is typically affected by the high failure rate of common electrolytic capacitors, the STEVAL-ILL053V2 evaluation board offers an innovative design approach using film capacitors from EPCOS in place of electrolytic capacitors.
Thanks to the high efficiency achieved, only a small heatsink for the PFC stage is needed, while the other power components implement surface mount technology (SMT), which significantly lowers costs.
The STEVAL-ILL053V2 evaluation board also provides protection against overload, short-circuit and open-loop in each stage, and overvoltage protection on the input, with auto-restart.
- Extended input mains range: 85 to 305 VAC - frequency 45 to 55 Hz
- Output voltage: 48 V at 2.7 A
- Long-life: electrolytic capacitors not used
- Mains harmonics in accordance with EN61000-3-2 Class C
- Efficiency at full load greater than 91% at 115 VAC
- EMI in accordance with EN55022 Class B; EN55015
- Safety: double insulation, in accordance with EN60950, SELV
- Dimensions: 75 x 135 mm, 30 mm maximum component height
- PCB: single side, 35 μm, FR-4, mixed PTH/SMT
- RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。