The STEVAL-ILL080V1 provides a 200 mA, ripple-free output current to supply a single LED string between 75 and 93 V.
The form factor and specific component selection render this board suitable for rounded enclosures, as replacements for fluorescent lamp tubes (T8 size).
As typical applications are totally sealed, non isolated, high power factor SEPIC topology is used to achieve a high power factor, low THD (< 20%) and very high efficiency, as well as allowing input current ripple steering, which dramatically reduces EMI, even with small input filters.
The HVLED001A controller protections manage input voltage variations, excessive input voltage (overvoltage like surge or bursts) and very low input voltages.
The efficiency of the application is very high, compared with similar wattage applications.
- Input voltage: Vin = 180 - 264 Vrms, f = 45 - 66 Hz
- Output current: 200 mA
- 100 Hz output current ripple: < 1%
- LED string voltage: 83 V ±10%
- No load output voltage: 110 V
- High power factor, low THD
- No-load: better than 300 mW at 230 Vin
- Full load efficiency: > 85 %
- Short circuit protection with auto restart
- RoHS compliant
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.