The STEVAL-GMBL02V1 reference design kit is a complete triple motor field-oriented control (FOC) demonstration and evaluation platform. The kit is as an integrated environment for three axis Gimbal controller applications in the 6.0 V to 8.4 VDC bus voltage range (2 LiPo batteries), which you can increase up to 11 V with a maximum output current of 1.3 A for each motor drive.
The design features the STM32F303RE microcontroller with ARM® Cortex®-M4 32-bit core and the STSPIN233 low voltage three phase and three sense motor driver.
The STEVAL-GMBL02V1 is equipped with a USB interface for real-time data exchange. The kit includes an STEVAL-UKI001V1 ST-LINK adapter for serial wire debug (SWD) and corresponding cable. If you mount the STEVAL-UKI001V1 on the ST-LINK/V2-1 debugging section of an STM32 Nucleo-64 board, you can program and debug the STM32F303RE microcontroller with a compatible toolset via USB.
- Up to three-axis Gimbal controller.
- Compact (50 x 50 mm) design, suitable for mounting on:
- handheld cameras
- Three STSPIN233 low voltage three phase and three sense motor drivers.
- STM32F303RE microcontroller with ARM® Cortex®-M4 core able to simultaneously drive three PMSM motors:
- MCU runs a high efficiency field oriented control (FOC) algorithm compatible with the most common position sensors on Gimbal motors (PWM or analogic inputs)
- compatible with open loop sensorless algorithm
- Operating voltage from 6.0 V to 8.4 V (2 LiPo batteries).
- maximum output current 1.3 ARMS.
- Protection mechanisms:
- triple single shunt current sensing network
- non-dissipative overcurrent protection
- short-circuit protection
- thermal shutdown
- hardware overvoltage and polarity inversion protection
- Measurement units:
- on-board inertial measurement unit LSM6DSL (frame IMU)
- compatible with external SPI/I2C inertial measurement units (camera IMU)
- STEVAL-UKI001V1 Serial Wire Debug (SWD) board with cable
- USB connector for real-time data communication
- three connectors for Pitch, Roll and Tilt axis target angle inputs (PWM mode)
- one channel DAC output and one GPIO test point for debugging purpose
- 2 Kbit serial I²C bus EEPROM for data storage
- WEEE and RoHS compliant
|产品型号||Marketing Status||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||材料声明**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) st.com上提供的材料声明表单可能是基于包装系列中最常用的封装的通用文档。因此，它们可能不是100%适用于特定的设备。有关特定设备的信息，请联系 销售支持 。
|产品型号||从分销商订购||从ST订购||核心产品||供货状态||供应商||ECCN (US)||ECCN (EU)||Country of Origin||Budgetary Price (US$)*/Qty|
|立即购买||STSPIN233, STM32F303RE, LSM6DSL||
|ST||3A991A2||NEC||ITALY||85.0 / 1|