The EVAL6470H demonstration board is a fully integrated microstepping motor driver. In combination with the STEVAL-PCC009V2 communication board and the SPIN evaluation software, the board allows the user to investigate all the features of the L6470 device. In particular, the board can be used to check the voltage mode driving and to regulate the L6470 parameters in order to fit the application requirements.
The EVAL6470H supports the daisy chain configuration making it suitable for the evaluation of the L6470 in multi motor applications.
- Voltage range from 8 V to 45 V
- Phase current up to 3 Arms.
- SPI with daisy chain feature
- Socket for external resonator or crystal
- SW input
- FLAG and BUSY LED indicators
- Adjustable supply voltage compensation
- Suitable to be used in combination with STEVAL-PCC009V2
|产品型号||供货状态||封装||等级规格||符合RoHS级别||WEEE Compliant||Material Declaration**|
RoHS Compliance Grade
(**) The Material Declaration forms available on st.com may be generic documents based on the most commonly used package within a package family. For this reason, they may not be 100% accurate for a specific device. Please contact our sales support for information on specific devices.